BirdLoft Aviary 42 x 72 x 72
- Buy 3 for $1,389.00 each and save 5%
The modular design allows for expansion in the future.
- Fully framed, bolt-together construction
- Powder coated in choice of color.
- Fully covered standing-seam shed roof
- Solid back
- Half-solid sides
- Baked white roof extends aprox. 3"-4" sides.
- 12" seed guard
- Choice of wire grid (see grid options)
- Standard framed floor (no wire grid floor)
- Optional flight expansion
- Door swings outward.
- 1/2" x 3" x 12.5 Gauge: This is the standard grid which is suitable for most birds from finches to most macaws.
- 1" x 3" x 11.5 Gauge: This is a heavy duty grid for confirmed wire chewers such as Mollucan cockatoos, green winged macaws, or hyacinth macaws. (Limited availability, please inquire)
Powder Coating Option:
- Powdercoating is a hard finish suitable for most smaller parrots, soft bills and other birds.
- Heavy Duty Powdercoating is an epoxy powder finish that is better suited to large hook bills and macaws that are confimed chewers.(Special order, please inquire)
- Due to varying beak strenghths and other factors, there is no guaranty on powder coatings against chipping over time.
Note: All Aviaries will ship via Motor Freight, knocked down, and crated. A lift gate fee is required if a forklift is not available upon delivery. Aviaries are built to order and are powder coated. Please allow an additional 1-2 weeks lead time.
Foot Print Dimensions: (Aprox) 42" (front to back), 72" across front, 72" high at front, 69" at back.
|Compartment Size||42 x 72|