Palladian Aviary - Style A 60 x 24 x 72
The Palladian Arch Aviary with Transepts - Style A - with two pans. Spacious and beautiful from all sides
- Fully framed construction
- Optional choice of color
- Computer controlled tube bending
- Arched door and jamb
- Commercial lock-set
- Choice of wire grid (see grid options)
- Standard framed floor (no wire grid floor)
- Custom sizes available
- Made in the USA!
- 1/2" x 3" x 12.5 Gauge: This is the standard grid which is suitable for most birds from finches to most macaws.
- 1" x 3" x 11.5 Gauge: This is a heavy duty grid which is required for confirmed wire chewers such as Mollucan cockatoos, green winged macaws, or hyacinth macaws. (Please inquire)
Powder Coating Option:
- Powdercoating is a hard finsih suitable for most smaller parrots, soft bills and other birds.
- Heavy Duty Powdercoating is an epoxy powder finish that is better suited to large hook bills and macaws. (Special order, please inquire)
Note: All Aviaries will ship via Motor Freight, knocked down, and crated. A lift gate fee is required if a forklift is not available upon delivery. Aviaries are built to order and are powder coated. Please allow an additional 1-2 weeks lead time.
|Compartment Size||60 x 24|