Standard walk-in flights or multiple compartment models create spacious aviaries, which can also be used as catteries, reptile and zoo enclosures.
- Frameless design, highest visibility
- Automatic latch with padlock provision
- Galvanized 18" x 60" steel door
- Full length piano hinge on door
- Choice of wire grid sizes (see grid options)
- Full wire-grid floor (see floor-frame option)
1/2" x 3" x 12.5 Gauge: This is the standard grid which is suitable for most birds from the smallest finches to most macaws.
1" x 3" x 11.5 Gauge: This is a heavy duty grid which is required for confirmed wire chewers such as Mollucan cockatoos, green winged macaws, or hyacinth macaws.
Send us your sketch! Ask our design experts to assist you in planning your aviary project. Whether a single walk-in flight or a multi-flight captive breeding facility with safety hall and roof, we are here to help. Send us your sketch for a custom quote.